I am migrating plugin to 3.0.0 and I have a problem with a test
because it fails due to maven-plugin-testing-harness:3.0.0 cannot call a
method:
setClassPathScanning(Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/codehaus/plexus/ContainerConfiguration;

In maven-plugin-testing-harness' code the method setClassPathScanning() is
called with String parameter but boolean is expected.

protected ContainerConfiguration setupContainerConfiguration()
{
    ClassWorld classWorld = new ClassWorld( "plexus.core",
Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader() );

    ContainerConfiguration cc = new DefaultContainerConfiguration()
      .setClassWorld( classWorld )
      .setClassPathScanning( PlexusConstants.SCANNING_INDEX )
      .setAutoWiring( true )
      .setName( "maven" );

    return cc;
}

The versions are chaotic now because
maven-plugin-testing-harness:3.0.0
is dependent on
maven-core:3.1.1
with sisu-inject-plexus other than 1.4.2.

But maven-core:3.0.0 needs to have sisu-inject-plexus:1.4.2

How should I solve this?
I tried to upgrade to maven-core:3.1.0 but got another problem.

Should we use Takari IT framework? It will cost me more time to rework all
tests.

--
Cheers
Tibor