the second commit makes really things awful here
Sorry, -1, please revert

and we should really share screenshots and care about common configurations
and scenario, which are IMHO:
- Linux vs Windows vs OSX
- white background vs black background
- success default vs success -X vs failure (perhaps prepare a reference build)

(I know I'm the first one who did change something without telling before)

Regards,

Hervé