Hi,

I'm currently a bit stuck with the JUnit 5 integration, because I don't
really know where it should be going. At first I thought we should just
merge the Integration tests I'm about to write directly to master. But
maybe that's not the best idea. But I don't want to implement the whole
thing in my fork as well since this will lead to a unmanagable huge change
set when it will be reintegrated. So my proposal is to create a separate
branch in the maven-surefire repo I can open PRs against. This way I can
iteratively add more stuff in small chucks but is does not land directly on
master.

WDYT?

Regards,
Benedikt