Hello,

the branch with the first JUnit 5 IT is ready for reintegration. My
proposal is to create a separate branch for working on JUnit 5 so that we
can merge it to master only when all work on JUnit 5 support is done.

Regards,
Benedikt

Tibor Digana <tibordig...@apache.org> schrieb am Mo., 12. Sep. 2016 um
01:13 Uhr: