Am 11/16/16 um 00:42 schrieb Christian Schulte:
> tracked with. Can we please line up all of this with everyone and with
> whatever changes others have in mind.

By this I mean the following. If the import scope behaviour cannot be
changed to what was done for MNG-5971 in any Maven 3.x version and Maven
3+n>0.x will introduce a new model version supporting mixins, there is
no need to talk about anything import scope anymore. Model version 4.0.0
import scope will behave the way it does today forever. New model
version supports mixins so projects needing MNG-5971 need to upgrade to
the new model version. See what I mean?