I'm developing both on Windows and on a Ubuntu VM. The 2 ITs passed with the two systems with 3.0.5, 3.3.9 and 3.4.0 before the log format change in MNG-5457. I went ahead and committed an update to take account for that (the tests no longer rely on reading the logs).

If you want to test unit changes faster, you can run the ITs by building specifically the Dependency Plugin. It can be made even faster by using the "-Dinvoker.test=..." command-line switch, to select specifically which ITs to run. Only when the changes are passing do I run the whole thing, otherwise the feedback loop is pretty slow yes.

Guillaume