> +2 non-binding from Mark!

I was discussing this with a coworker and he made the comment that if this
change could break Mojos, maybe it shouldn't be in a point release - whats
the policy on changes that may potentially break existing plugins?

--
"Great artists are extremely selfish and arrogant things" — Steven Wilson,
Porcupine Tree