On 14 September 2017 at 04:43, Mark Derricutt <m...@talios.com> wrote:

> > +2 non-binding from Mark!
>
> I was discussing this with a coworker and he made the comment that if this
> change could break Mojos, maybe it shouldn't be in a point release - whats
> the policy on changes that may potentially break existing plugins?

Well we need to assess the issue. Right now I don't even have a description
of what went wrong. Any chance you could provide a replication... or mail
me directly if you cannot share it publically and I may be able to produce
a minimal reproduction from it.

If this breaks a mojo that was doing something wrong in the first place,
well that will not stop 3.5.1... OTOH if this exposes a bug in the issue
"fixed" then I'd likely revert and respin.

We really need a reproducer first.