Hi,

On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 8:23 PM, Robert Scholte <rfscho...@apache.org> wrote:
> So maybe we simply have to split it up into smaller pieces.
> I think we can already make people happy by adding the version to the
> module-info file, assuming all other added features are actually nice to
> haves.

I guess you're right. We already have the version and main class[1] -
I'll update the PR so it compiles and passes the tests.

As for the version - the module version could be set by the compiler
as well. I was thinking that maybe it would be nice if the compiler
plugin passes the project version to the Java compiler.

Regards,
Plamen Totev

[1] https://github.com/codehaus-plexus/plexus-archiver/pull/75