here it is, now Maven site and Doxia sub-site are published by Jenkins

CMS is not used any more
We'll just need to move components reference documentation out of the CMS svn
space: I'll do it later with infra

now, I'll work on GitBox migration

If someone can write a Jenkinsfile, this would be great: the job has to be tied
to websites1 node, and the command is simply "mvn site-deploy"

Regards,

Hervé