Hi,

This means if you do a commit in the gitbox repository[1] the job[2] on our build server will start and deploy directly to production site[3] without the need to public via cms[4].

Great work...

BTW: @Hervé can you explain what is meant to write the Jenkinsfile to make a mvn site-deploy ?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise