Hello Herve,

no problem. I am investigating in
https://builds.apache.org/job/maven-box/job/maven/job/EOL/
the build is named after end-of-line because I have expected isues like
that. Only Jenkins Linux build fail, pls my last two commits in the branch
EOL.

My commits correspond to ".gitattributes" file and Jenkinsfile.
In ".gitattributes" I set eol=LF and I am archiving the folder
"core-it-suite" in Jenkinsfile.

It is strange that only Linux builds fail and thus there's is a kind of
platform dependency as it seems in this error.
I hope the archived ZIP file tells us more, e.g. logs at least.

Definitely something is wrong on Jenkins/Linux or in Jenkinsfile because
the build #22 was successful in
https://builds.apache.org/job/maven-box/job/maven/job/MNG-6294/ one month
ago, but I manually triggered #23 and I have got the same set of failed ITs
as we have in master today.

Cheers
Tibor