Jenkins build is in progress and waiting for next available executor.
I think we will have the result today evening.
Shortly I skipped '.mavenrc' merging, see [1] and I expect successful
ITs(0553, 4747, 4590) and I expect newly failed IT (6720) which should be
orthogonal to our current problem.
For more information see the Jira [2].
[1]: https://builds.apache.org/job/maven-box/job/maven/job/master/
[2]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6725