Le 28/09/2019 à 17:55, Hervé BOUTEMY a écrit :

> Putting that parameter as a pom property with a well known name and value
> format permits to share the configuration between every packaging plugin.
> This also has the advantage that child poms will inherit from parent value,
> and eventually override.

It seems a bit odd to me to tie the build timestamp to the pom. The fact
that it could be inherited is disturbing, i.e. if you forget to override
it in a subproject your build time will be wrong.

> WDYT? Any other idea?

I thought the timestamp would rather go to a separate file deployed
along the pom and capturing the build environment. What Maven needs then
is a command line parameter to force a specific build time (and/or
support for the SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH environment variable).

Emmanuel Bourg