Le 10/10/2019 à 19:28, Hervé BOUTEMY a écrit :

> the only little mis-interpretation is that it is a pure build information,
> then I don't see why this property would appear in a consumer POM

Thank you for the clarification, that makes perfectly sense. And I now
see the benefit of using a property that can be inherited. In a multi
modules project it's only necessary to define the timestamp once in the
root pom. Parent poms deployed to Maven Central will never include a
timestamp and there is no risk of affecting other projects deriving from
the pom.

Emmanuel Bourg