Hi all,

as I can see you're voting on releasing the reproducible build extended plugin
versions.
Is there any documentation on how to use this new feature?

I had a look at the confluence page, but that seemed like a brainstorming
session.

I would love to add this to the PLC4X build asap.
So I would like to test the release-candidates and vote too.

Chris

Am 16.10.19, 14:42 schrieb "Hervé BOUTEMY" <herve.bout...@free.fr>:

    Le mercredi 16 octobre 2019, 13:40:48 CEST Andreas Sewe a écrit :
    > Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
    > > Le 16/10/2019 à 08:35, Hervé BOUTEMY a écrit :
    > >> last question: now that we seem to fully understand each other, does it
    > >> mean that you don't need any more "seconds since the epoch" format
    > >> support for the property?
    > >
    > > If Maven supports the SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH environment variable I don't
    > > think that's necessary, otherwise it would be nice to be able to invoke
    > >
    > > Maven with:
    > >    mvn package -Dproject.build.outputTimestamp=$SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH
    > >
    > > and this means supporting a timestamp formatted as seconds since the
    > > epoch.
    >
    > +1
    >
    > The above would be a nice, simple way of bridging the gap between
    > SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH and project.build.outputTimestamp.
    told like that, ok, why not

    > If it is not too much trouble to implement the "\d+ -> seconds since
    > epoch" heuristic, them I would love to see it included.
    ok, I'll do and prepare the release

    Regards,

    Hervé