Hi,

the adjusted @Named annotation is on DefaultModelProcessor, not DefaultModelBuilder. They both implement the ModelBuilder interface, but the one that extensions like to overwrite is the implementation of DefaultModelBuilder.
So I'd prefer to stick to "core" as proposed my Stuart.

thanks for the confirmation that this works,
Robert