I think this is the third time in the last few weeks that Jason has read my
mind and posted the same thing I was thinking of on the way in to work. It's
getting spooky.

+1 to this approach below. -sandbox commits should go to the plugin dev
list.

I would have no problem with setting up a dev-m2 list as well which can last
until the maven2 betas where it takes over from m1.

- Brett