Hi Andres,

Our default executable is named mvnd.
The reason for us to add the mvn script in our distribution is to make some
plugins work.
For example the IntegrationTestMojo from the maven-archetype-plugin is
injected with a maven Invoker [1].
The default implementation will simply execute the $MAVEN_HOME/bin/mvn, so
we need to provide one...

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

[1]