If you think about such a change - Maven 4 should support both namespaces
with warning about deprecating javax.inject.
In this way developers will have more time and possibility to switch their
plugins/extensions to new namespaces.
Finally Maven 5 can support only new namespaces.

pon., 28 gru 2020 o 15:02 Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>