Hi, sorry for the late reply…

Enrico I think the latest version should work, and here is the IT (I just
didn’t create a PR yet):
https://github.com/apache/maven-compiler-plugin/pull/37

MCOMPILER-445/pom.xml succeeds, other tests fail because of an outdated
groovy plugin.
I will push another commit updating the groovy plugin, if you like.

WDYT?