Hi César,

Any interesting feature compared to using a plain sh script with sdkman?
Looks like saner since it will enable you to setup java and maven properly
at the same stage which is the actual prerequisite of a maven build vs
using multiple random actions.
Did you investigate this option?

Romain Manni-Bucau