Would it be possible to include all the jansi related issues ?  That
requires a release of maven-shared-utils
  MNG-7080, MNG-7079, MNG-6719, MNG-6239, MNG-6755, MNG-6380, MNG-6915
I'm willing to help, but all the PRs are kinda blocked because of the need
for a maven-shared-utils release, so they include a snapshot dependency and
obviously fail the tests...

Guillaume