Hi Guillaume,

Do you know why maven-shared-utils has not been released yet? It sounds
like a good idea to include this at least in the official 4.0.0 release, so
I think it makes sense to include it in either this alpha release or
perhaps a next one. I'm not familiar with the jansi changes or the status
of maven-shared-utils though, maybe others who are can chime in.

Martin