Hi,

I have a few coming from p2 plugins and .lock/.part files (missing cleanup
but no big deal I guess). All other 0 sized artifacts are related to data
exploded in .m2 by plugins but unrelated to maven (like graal distro
exploded, npm tar.gz exploded etc).

Side note: I mainly use 3.6.3 on projects so can be in a luck case too.

Romain Manni-Bucau