David,
Sending from my mobile, so will be short. I wrote the roadmap with purpose
you was talking about. We can discuss it in a voice conf which would be
much faster and you can help us too but it would not be done by the way to
fire a random PRs. I neededed a break because of my job and illness but
this happens.
Regarding the release of 2.22.3, this is ready to go. Maybe somebody wants
to backport some latest fixes...

Dňa pi 10. 6. 2022, 19:52 David Karr <davidmichaelk...@gmail.com>
napísal(a):