Hi,

My summary for this discussion:

No objection for change: Tamás Cservenák, Anders Hammar, Olivier Lamy,
Sylwester Lachiewicz, Jorge Solórzano, Gary Gregory, Hervé Boutemy

Michael Osipov - had a questions but I assume that is no -1 from him

So:

I would like to not categorize cora and not core plugins - simply we have a
list of plugins which is maintain by Maven team:
https://maven.apache.org/plugins/index.html

I will send a dedicated email to the dev and users list about plans.

I will update documentations and sites about new requirements:
 - https://maven.apache.org/developers/compatibility-plan.html
 - https://maven.apache.org/docs/history.html
 - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/Maven+Ecosystem+Cleanup

With nexts release of plugins we should add "Requirements History"

We have a list of current Plugins requirements:
https://ci-maven.apache.org/job/Maven/job/maven-box/job/maven-dist-tool/job/master/site/dist-tool-prerequisites.html