Argh...   You were right about classloader hell..   I was able quite quickly
to swap it to use the Hibernate SchemaExportTask with a .properties file.
However, attempting to get the right mix of classpath's etc to get
SchemaExportTask to work with .cfg.xml configuration file has been a very
frustrating day!  I was able to create a build.xml that worked with a
.cfg.xml and .properties file, but converting that into the plugin.jelly
just never worked.

I have been able to add a src/plugin-test project that validates things
work, which pretty much means only with a .properties file.  I tried writing
a unit test to load up the SchemaExportBean and use it via a .properties or
.cfg.xml but no joy.

So, at this point, I do have my nice little /src/plugin-test to contribute.
However, is there any feeling on committing the Ant task instead of the
custom integration or not?  Right now the Ant task version does the same as
the custom integration, and neither seems to deal with a .cfg.xml
configuration file.

Opinions?

Eric