This is great news that you'll be presenting Maven to Javapolis.  There are
two issues that I'm very interested in:

- Integration with Eclipse.  Last time I tried (several months ago) the
eclipse plugin didn't work.  As a result, we launch maven goals to copy jars
into our eclipse workspace.  It gets very confusing because often developers
forget, or the goal doesn't work, etc.

- A way to inherit resources and dependencies from dependent projects.  For
example, project A uses project B.  We have written custom maven goals to
copy the resource files.  For the JAR files we have to duplicate in all
projects all kinds of jar files.  It's a huge mess.  I've read that Maven
2.0 will offer some new features to facilitate this.  I haven't kept up on
the latest, but I think this is a major issue.

Regards,
Michael

This E-mail is confidential.  It may also be legally privileged.  If you are
not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it.
If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies
from your system and notify the sender immediately by return E-mail.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or