No. I don't have problem with top level project - I have problems in the
bottom levels of recursion. At the top level I always want to run
multiproject:site.

>I am doing the same thing in Cargo and I
> don't have
> issue. However, I've named my goal "cargo:site" in order to
> prevent name
> clashing.

I may look how you do this in cargo.

What I could do in my case
(except changing 3 lines of code in 2 plugins - which already worked for me
:))
is to add a goal definiton to each project which will control what shall
happen at that level.
But in my case this is something which I wnat to avoid as I have quite a lot
of project and only few of them need to start another
instance os reactor.

Micha;l