On Wed, 2004-11-24 at 18:36, Felipe Leme wrote:
> Miguel,
>
> Applying such patches are not that easy, as the patch adds a new feature
> to the dependency which I'm not sure if it's the right one.

Supplying a patch which changes the POM itself is not likely to be
absorbed rapidly. The POM is the fundamental unit of work in Maven and
as such those changes will occur more slowly. So just a note that
patches for changes in the POM will not be applied over night. In
addition all further changes to the model will occur in maven-model
where the sources for the model are generated.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
[EMAIL PROTECTED]