Sometime I ago I have proposed some changes in site & multiproject plugins.
I could not apply them at that time as we were releasing 1.0.1 version.
Somebody has any objections against those changes (they are described below)?

Michal

Hi!

Recently I've trying to generate multilevel sites using multiproject plugin
and I have problems with  that approach
due to some strange relationships between goals in multiproject and site
plugins

What I am trying to do exactly is to run "site:generate" goal if project is a leaf in a project tree or "multiprojct:site" in other case. ( I am using maven.xml file for controlling that

  <goal name="site">
       <attainGoal name="multiproject:site"/>
    </goal>

)

I would like change both multiproject and site plugin to make it possible

- In site plugin:

I would like to attain "site:generate" goal from "site" goal - not other way
around

- in multiproject plugin at the end of the code of the goal

 <goal name="multiproject:site">

 </goal>

I would like to attain site:generate goal - not "site" goal.

I wonder if

a) it will be still possible to include those changes in 1.0.1 release?
b) am I missing something and this will brake something or will not work? I
tested it locally and it seems to be working for me...

regards

Michal