Maczka Michal wrote:

>I a not 100% sure if I understand you.
>What do you mean by deployment process here? Is it going to be
>supported/executed in m2?

Yes, what we were talking about covers your use case, you'd just need to
run your deployment profiles over the artifacts and store them wherever
is suitable to later retrieve them and distribute them.

Maybe a layered repository approach would be helpful here, where you
copy the relevant artifacts to change and build a small repository of
them that they can use, and for the standard stuff the base repository
is used.

Just thinking out loud, but it all fits together with what we were thinking.

- Brett