Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>The main blocker I'd see to this is the SCM plugin not being backwards
>compatible with 1.4 (which needs to be fixed anyway).

What would be needed to cut an RC? I've seen that you've cut bundles
for an 1.1-rc. Is there a specific script / maven goal to collect all
the plugins for a release and cut these bundles?

I could do a few runs at this (just repeating the 1.0.2 bundle
building with updated plugin versions) while working on other stuff. I
remember that building the 1.0.2 branch took a while, so this could
run in the background.

        Best regards
                Henning

[EMAIL PROTECTED]        +49 9131 50 654 0   http://www.intermeta.de/