Henning P. Schmiedehausen wrote:

>What would be needed to cut an RC? I've seen that you've cut bundles
>for an 1.1-rc. Is there a specific script / maven goal to collect all
>the plugins for a release and cut these bundles?

maven maven:build-plugin-profile (rewrites plugin-profile.xml with
latest released versions from ../../plugins/trunk)
maven maven:installer (builds installers based on plugin-profile.xml)

so it should just be a matter of running the first (or copy from
beta-2/trunk) and set artifact back to 1.5.2, then run the second.

But the other points still stand that some things that were deprecated
have been removed and there are a couple of documented incompatibilities
- which are just acceptable in a 1.1 but perhaps not in a 1.0.x.

- Brett