Stephane Nicoll wrote:
Once this is done, you'll be able to download
On 1/15/06, Doug Douglass <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sure that works, presuming you have the source in a local project in
which you can run source:install.

But, if the source jar is in a remote repo already, I don't currently
see a way to download that jar to the local repo via either the eclipse
or the source plugin.

You need to take the latest version of the eclipse plugin
(1.11-SNAPSHOT). I don't think it's deployed so you'll have to rebuild
it from SVN.

Running the eclipe goal with this version will download the sources
from the remote repository.

Thanks,
Stéphane

AH! There it is. Appears to work very well. Nicely done, a good addition to m1.

Thanks,
Doug