I have always kinda figured the rule of thumb regarding tests and artifacts
is unit tests would test anything inside of the artifact and integration
tests would encompass extra-artifact scope testing

and I totally agree, I think unit testing within mojo projects would be a
lot more prelavent with a simple mechanism of bootstraping the plugin
requirements..

jesse