Well, the easier the test case is to use the faster it's solved. If i
have to spend a lot of time just setting up the environment it's
likely that it'll be delayed. Please see my attached test cases for a
better test case fully automated.

On 2/20/06, Brian E. Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The jar is included in the other attachment. It's hard to see with all
> the other comments, but this is how to reproduce:
>
> "Install the jar in test-1.0.zip to the local repo and build the plugin
> in test-case. Run the plugin by using mvn test:enhance
>
> In 2.0 it will print where it found the factory class, in 2.0.1 it will
> crash "

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.
                             -- The Princess Bride