That's been my main hesitation to this point, so its good to get this
feedback.

What do you think of other solutions:
- subscribe to commits@ and filter out the actual commits
- subscribe to filters from JIRA (so you get a daily mail of all the
open or new issues in a particular project)
- use RSS from JIRA filters
- set up a group in JIRA that get sent all the same mails that
[EMAIL PROTECTED] does and can be added there on request.

Or should we have a jira specific list?

- Brett