Brian K. Wallace wrote:
> Then there's the content debate... "Getting Started" with Maven goes on
> _forever_. To get started?!? And that's entirely outside the scope of
> the documentation link (which doesn't quite go on forever - just links
> forever). And the first link on documentation? Getting Started. [and NO,
> I'm not saying there's too much documentation now ;-)]

I couldn't agree more. My original getting started guide was much
shorter. I think it needs to be chopped up. It needs to be a "10 minute
test" (which I timed myself on the original one and I could read and
step through in 5 minutes, so I figured those that hadn't encountered it
before had a good chance of doing it in 10).

Let's get this request into JIRA.

- Brett
=