Tim O'Brien wrote:
> And again, I think that the "Maven site" should be a lot more like a
> community site that aggregates blogs, lists articles, news items.  In the
> absence of a runtime container uses some Javscript to display RSS feeds of
> the last 10 user posts.

I don't know about making the primary site just this, but I think it
would be a great addition. We made a small step with mavenblogs.com but
never really got it properly integrated. I recently suggested we grab
the planet software and put up a separate site for this as a start.

It's always just been a matter of available time.

- Brett