+1

Emmanuel

John Casey a écrit :
Hi,

It appears I introduced two regressions in the 2.0.3 release. See MNG-2054 and MNG-2186 for more information. Since they have potentially huge impact on our users (esp. MNG-2186), I'd like to release a fixed version (2.0.4) quickly, to regain a stable base for moving forward.

So, here's the RC:

http://maven.zones.apache.org/~maven/builds/branches/maven-2.0.x/m2-20060330.155710.tar.gz

Please give this a test against your toughest use builds before voting, if possible.

We'll go another 72 hours on this one.

[ ] +1, release it!
[ ] +0, don't particularly care
[ ] -1, veto, don't release!!