Hi,

I finally was able to make heads and tails of the xdoc DTD as included
in the maven 1 xdoc plugin (thanks a lot for this, Lukas & Arnaud!) . To
make XMLMind to automatically identify these files, we do need a DTD
public identifier. Do you already have one? Googling for this didn't
really help me here.

If you don't have decided for an identifier, I'd like to propose:

<!DOCTYPE document PUBLIC "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD XDOC 1.0//EN"
                          "http://www.apache.org/dtds/xdoc_1_0.dtd";>

as DTD identifier for the XDOC format. As I understand, we then must
make this DTD visible at the designated location, which needs
coordination with the infra people. However, putting it under
www.apache.org means, that the mirror system will pick up these DTDs.

Any opinions? If you agree, you can take a look at
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-velocity/EditXdocs

to get my XMLMind hackery for actually editing xdocs (not just painfully
writing them... :-) ).

        Best regards
                Henning

[EMAIL PROTECTED]        +49 9131 50 654 0   http://www.intermeta.de/

      RedHat Certified Engineer -- Jakarta Turbine Development
   Linux, Java, perl, Solaris -- Consulting, Training, Engineering

Social behaviour: Bavarians can be extremely egalitarian and folksy.
                                    -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavaria
Most Franconians do not like to be called Bavarians.
                                    -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franconia