Kohsuke asked on his former blog for automatic updating to Ibiblio (like codehauses etc) which would be great as new version are coming out each day.

In his new blog he's speaking about maven 2. And also about m1 with GlassFish.
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/kohsuke/archive/2006/05/maven_javanet_p_2.html

If we can help them maven2ize glassfish and they set up a m2 repo that syncs with Ibiblio, all of Sun's jars would start appearing in Ibiblio too?

Carlos Sanchez wrote:
That repo is pretty messy still and has no m2 poms. I suggest
everybody that if they want something from there open a upload request
to move it over to ibiblio.