From: Ovidio Mallo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2006 1:58 PM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: Re: creating a new project with the MavenEmbedder

Hi Hermod!

The class compiles against the current 2.1-SNAPSHOT version. The previous
versions 2.0.3 and 2.0.4 seem to have a somewhat different API, so it will
not compile with those. Prior to my original post on this subject, I was
trying to get the whole thing working with the version 2.0.4, but failed,
so I'm not sure whether it is possible to achieve the same thing with
the old API.
Unfortunately, since the version 2.1-SNAPSHOT is probably not on the central
repository, you probably have to compile it from the sources. That's at
least what I did.

Hope that helps!

Best regards,
   Ovidio