[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi

I was running in a directory where a pom existed.

Now running it in an empty directory gives me:

Component composition failed. No field of type: 'interface
org.apache.maven.artifact.transform.ArtifactTransformationManager' exists in
class 'org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder'. Component: role:
'org.apache.maven.project.MavenProjectBuilder', implementation:
'org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder'

This looks like an error where you have mixed a few versions of the artifacts. I would guess that you're including both 2.0.x and 2.1.x artitfacts in your class path.

--
Trygve