On 6/10/06, Jeff Jensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

It is safest and typical to merge from the codeline that has changed the
least.
Which means typically merge from the release maintenance codelines to the
trunk/main.

We follow http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Development+Process
Everything goes into trunk so we make sure nothing is forgotten for
next releases

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.
                            -- The Princess Bride