It looks good now!

--
Dennis Lundberg

Lukas Theussl wrote:
Oops, my mistake. Snapshot is redeployed, please try again. :)

-Lukas

Dennis Lundberg wrote:
Lukas Theussl wrote:

If the Downloads link problem above and another problem I found (will send another mail about that) can be solved, I'm +1. The rest seems to be Commons specific, which shouldn't hold back the release of the xdoc plugin.

I deployed another snapshot, please test.

Cheers,
-Lukas

Without maven.xdoc.distributionUrl set the downloads link no longer show up in either of the commons components. So thats good.

But if I set maven.xdoc.distributionUrl=http://jakarta.apache.org/site/downloads/downloads_commons-fileupload.cgi in Commons fileupload the "Downloads" link shows up, but the downloads.html page says:
  "You must define the maven.xdoc.distributionUrlproperty if you wish to
   generate the download report."

I had a peek at plugins-parent\project.properties to see the syntax of the property and I think that I got it right.

Then I tried to do 'maven site' on the maven-tasklist-plugin, using xdoc 1.10-SNAPSHOT. This produced the same results as for Commons fileupload. So the xdoc plugin doesn't seem to pick up the property correctly.

Again, this is using Maven 1.0.2.