+1

That would be awesome!

On 5 Jul 06, at 1:37 AM 5 Jul 06, Dennis Lundberg wrote:

Hi

I'm in the process of relocating Jakarta commons components from groupID commons-<component> to org.apache.commons. To be able to do this correctly I've had much help from Carlos. As this might be something that others will face, I thought it would be a good idea to create some documentation for it. Is this something that would be appropriate for maven-site?

If so where should I put it? I was thinking maybe http:// maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-relocation.html

--
Dennis Lundberg

Jason van Zyl