See: http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-dev/200606.mbox/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

There's a doc either as a patch to JIRA or in SVN for this, I'll check in the morning and make sure it gets up to the site.

- Brett

On 5/07/2006 3:05 PM, jerome lacoste wrote:
On 7/5/06, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I don't believe anyone is working on it. Create a JIRA issue and assign
it to yourself so that we know you are, though :)

Thanks Dennis!

- Brett

On 5/07/2006 10:28 AM, Dennis Lundberg wrote:
> Hi
>
> I thought that I'd have a go at restructuring/expanding the docs for the
> maven-jar-plugin, according to the new guidelines for plugins.

What are those new guidelines for plugin documentation?

The only ones I know of are http://mojo.codehaus.org/development/guidelines.html

Jerome

Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org/